Recruiting Education is the key to recruiting success.
Knowing and understanding all aspects of the college recruiting process is essential as prospective student-athletes try to find their “College Experience Trifecta.” There are so many aspects to navigating through the college recruiting process. GFS has created a surefire approach to win in the classroom, on the field, and in the community. The GFS Education Initiative is an innovative approach comprised of educational resources, recruiting seminars, workshops, and on-site event education assistance.
Designing Your Pathway to College Sports
Designing Your Pathway to College Sports is a curriculum that is intended for prospective student-athletes who want to continue their academic and athletic career at the next level. The program will provide prospective student-athletes with a thorough overview of what it takes to play at the next level, how the college recruiting process works, and how to be a successful student-athlete who excels in the classroom, on the field, and in the community. The curriculum will help college prospects go from undiscovered to highly recruitable to college bound by developing a college recruiting game plan they can utilize to navigate through the recruiting process.
The Designing Your Pathway to College Sports Programs
- Seminars – The seminar is designed to provide prospective student-athletes, parents, and coaches a thorough overview of the college recruiting process. Seminars will cover everything you need to know and do in order to navigate through the college recruiting process successfully. We offer seminars for both large and small group gatherings.
- Mini Course – It is a 6 hour program that is designed for prospective student-athletes to guide them through the college recruiting process from start to finish. It is a very hands on program that will allow them to become fully engaged in their college search process. There are self guided activities that each student will complete along the way. At the completion of the course prospective student-athletes will have a solid recruiting game plan to navigate through the process with confidence on their own. Each student will receive a Certificate of Completion and a T-Shirt.
- Workshop – It is a 2 hour program that will help prospective student-athletes garner a better understanding of what it takes to play at the next level, how the college recruiting process works for their sport, and how to succeed when they arrive.
- Mini Workshop – The workshops are a hands on approach to learning about specific topics of the recruiting process
- Discover your Why – Establishing your motives and goals
- Building a List of Schools
- Creating a Customized Marketing Plan
- Gaining Exposure
- Social Media
- Decision Making
- And much more …